Here’s how it works:
Fill out each square as you complete it. If the square has a $ hang on to your receipts in case we need to confirm your card. If there is a _____ fill in the date or name of the business. Put an X through the box as you complete it.
You don’t need to complete a full row on your card to be a winner, the squares that you complete are absolutely up to you. For every 5 squares you complete you receive one entry into the random prize draw.
You can submit your card anytime with our online form, or mail it to:
firstname.lastname@example.org along with your name, email address, and phone number.
The more squares you complete, the better your chances of winning!
Deadline for entries is February 28, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. Early bird draw: February 10, 2022.
Winners will be notified by phone or email on or before March 10, 2022.
FULL RULES & REGULATIONS FOR SHOP LOCAL BINGO CONTEST:
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: The Shop Local Bingo Contest is open only to those who complete a minimum of 5 squares and submit the game card either at https://discoverstouffville.ca/bingo/ or via email to email@example.com Entrants must be 18 years or older as of the date of entry. The Shop Local Bingo Contest is only open to legal residents of Ontario and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Whitchurch-Stouffville Chamber of Commerce and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Shop Local Bingo Contest.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions Whitchurch-Stouffville Chamber of Commerce as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Shop Local Bingo Contest.
3. The Shop Local Bingo Contest Period: Entries will be accepted starting on December 27th, 2021 @9:00 am EST and ending February 28th, 2021 @ 11:59 pm EST. All online entries must be received by ending February 28th, 2021 @ 11:59 pm EST.
4. How to Enter: The Shop Local Bingo Contest must be entered by submitting a contest card with a minimum of five (5) completed spots along with entrant’s name, phone number and email address either at https://discoverstouffville.ca/bingo/ or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org For every five (5) squares completed the entrant will receive one (1) entry for the random prize draw. The entry must fulfill all Shop Local Bingo Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Whitchurch-Stouffville Chamber of Commerce. Each card can only be submitted once. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Whitchurch-Stouffville Chamber of Commerce. Any square that has a $ will require you to show a receipt of purchase if your entry is drawn, so please retain your receipts.
5. Prizes: Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Whitchurch-Stouffville Chamber of Commerce. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Whitchurch-Stouffville Chamber of Commerce’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Whitchurch-Stouffville Chamber of Commerce to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of the Whitchurch-Stouffville Chamber of Commerce. Winner will be notified by email or telephone provided within five (5) days following selection of Winner. The Whitchurch-Stouffville Chamber of Commerce shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Shop Local Bingo Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Whitchurch-Stouffville Chamber of Commerce’s SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SHOP LOCAL BINGO CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that the Whitchurch-Stouffville Chamber of Commerce anyone acting on behalf of the Whitchurch-Stouffville Chamber of Commerce and the Whitchurch-Stouffville Chamber of Commerce’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Shop Local Bingo Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. Without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Whitchurch-Stouffville Chamber of Commerce. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Whitchurch-Stouffville Chamber of Commerce from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which the Whitchurch-Stouffville Chamber of Commerce may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: The Whitchurch-Stouffville Chamber of Commerce reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Shop Local Bingo Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond the Whitchurch-Stouffville Chamber of Commerce’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Shop Local Bingo Contest. In such case, the Whitchurch-Stouffville Chamber of Commerce may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Whitchurch-Stouffville Chamber of Commerce. The Whitchurch-Stouffville Chamber of Commerce reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Shop Local Bingo Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. The Whitchurch-Stouffville Chamber of Commerce has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Shop Local Bingo Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Shop Local Bingo Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Shop Local Bingo Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Whitchurch-Stouffville Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless the Whitchurch-Stouffville Chamber of Commerce and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Shop Local Bingo Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SHOP LOCAL BINGO CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF CANADA AND Ontario, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Shop Local Bingo Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Shop Local Bingo Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Ontario having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Shop Local Bingo Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Winners: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: The Stouffville Chamber of Commerce 6176 Main St, Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON L4A 2S5. Requests must be received no later than March 10th, 2022 @ 11:59 pm EST.